How long does it take to process and ship an order?
How do I return/exchange?
How do I contact OFUURE?
General enquiry: email@example.com
Order enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press + Events: email@example.com
Business/Wholesale Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have not received my order?
If after contacting your local post office service (CANADAPOST, USPS for DHL), you still need assistance regarding locating your order feel free to contact us at email@example.com and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
How do I cancel an order?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours to cancel your order.
Something is wrong with my order?
Please contact email@example.com stating your order number along with your concerns.
Does OFUURE make custom orders?
We do not customize swimwear.
Unfortunately, we don’t customize our items, they ship as they are.
- for custom orders please contact us via this form
- We do not sell fabric.
Do we have a physical store?
Unfortunately not, all transactions are made online thorough our website.
Signed up for the newsletter and i didn’t get a code?
When you sign up for our newsletter you'll receive an email to confirm subscription.
After you confirm subscription you'll receive another email with your coupon code, if you don't see it immediately please check your junk/spam mail.
You can also try and subscribe again, as you may have spelt your email address incorrectly.
If you still don’t see it please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to help you.
I ordered a Pre-order item, when will it ship?
Pre-order items have their shipping date in the description.
If you order has a pre-order item all the items will ship together on the dispatch day of the pre-order item. If you wish to split up the order, there will be an additional shipping cost
I need my order by a specific date?
if you need your order by a certain day, you need to contact us before ordering to make sure its possible to get the item in time
I can’t log into my account?
If you can’t log in to your account, you probably didn’t create one yet, email us at email@example.com and we will be glad to help you.
All shipments crossing international borders are subject to the assessment of duties and taxes imposed by the importing country’s government. OFUURE has no control over these charges as they vary between countries. They are your responsibility.
Please note that shipping fees are non-refundable and return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility. OFUURE does not provide return shipping labels. A handling fee will be assessed on orders that are refused by the customer at the time of delivery or returned due to an "un-deliverable" or incomplete address.
Here are our tutorial videos showing our go-to ways to style the HEADWRAPPS.
And we would also love to see how you style your ÖFUURË pieces!
Please send us a picture or tag us on Instagram! @ofuure
- for gathered/flair skirts, your waist measurement is the most important measurement
- for mini or maxi infinity dresses, infinity tops etc, your waist is the most important measurement
- for closed back dresses (sleeved dresses or dresses with zipper closure), pick a size according to your largest measurement ie if your bust is 36 inches and your waist is 30 inches you'll need a size M, if your bust is 42 and your waist is 29, you'll need a size L.
- your hip measurement is only important for items fitted from waist down e.g pants, shorts, jumpsuits, rompers, fitted skirts, mermaid infinity etc in which your hip measurement should be the deciding factor.
- for infinity jumpsuits, you only need your waist and hip measurements. pick a size according to your largest measurement ie if your waist is 30 inches and hips 42 you'll need a size L.
- for closed back jumpsuits (sleeved dresses or dresses with zipper closure), pick a size according to your largest measurement ie if your bust is 36 inches and your waist is 30 inches and hips 43 you'll need a size L.
- most of our clothes are made from ankara fabric which is 100% cotton so it has no stretch
- please contact us if you are unsure of your correct size
CUSTOM CHARGES (SOUTH AMERICA, EUROPE, ASIA, AUSTRALIA, AFRICA)
Shipping fees do not cover duties and taxes, shipping fees are paid to the shipping company and duties and taxes are paid to your government.
This doesn't apply to Canada and USA