LULU AFRICAN PRINT MASK
It is now recommended that we voluntarily wear a cloth face mask for essential trips out of the house, where the 6-foot social distancing rules may be difficult to maintain.
Wearing a cloth mask might help protect people around you, if you happen to be infected with COVID-19 but do not have symptoms if used properly, a cloth mask may help you avoid touching your face and infecting yourself symptoms.
- they measure 7 x 4 inches and made to fit like a surgical mask
- Our masks are made from breathable, washable, African print 100% cotton fabric with a filter slot, elastic bands and nose wire for the best fit on the face.
- We recommend you wash your mask with warm soapy water before initial use and after every use before wearing it again.
- You don’t need to wash your mask differently than your other laundry because the soap in detergent should destroy any viruses
- Once you’re back home after wearing your mask in public, remove it without touching the front and without touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Remember to wash your hands regularly, avoid touching your face and practice social distancing
- The masks are final sale
I like the fabric and its not too thick to breathe through
Very vibrant color and beautiful material