BINTA African Print Maxi Skirt
How long does it take to process and ship an order?
How do I return/exchange?
How do I contact OFUURE?
General enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Order enquiry: email@example.com
Press + Events: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business/Wholesale Inquiries: email@example.com
I have not received my order?
If after contacting your local post office service (CANADAPOST, USPS for DHL), you still need assistance regarding locating your order feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
How do I cancel an order?
Contact us at email@example.com within 24 hours to cancel your order.
Something is wrong with my order?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number along with your concerns.
Does OFUURE make custom orders?
We do not customize swimwear.
Unfortunately, we don’t customize our items, they ship as they are.
- for custom orders please contact us via this form
- We do not sell fabric.
Do we have a physical store?
Unfortunately not, all transactions are made online thorough our website.
Signed up for the newsletter and i didn’t get a code?
When you sign up for our newsletter you'll receive an email to confirm subscription.
After you confirm subscription you'll receive another email with your coupon code, if you don't see it immediately please check your junk/spam mail.
You can also try and subscribe again, as you may have spelt your email address incorrectly.
If you still don’t see it please contact us at email@example.com and we will be glad to help you.
I ordered a Pre-order item, when will it ship?
Pre-order items have their shipping date in the description.
If you order has a pre-order item all the items will ship together on the dispatch day of the pre-order item. If you wish to split up the order, there will be an additional shipping cost
I need my order by a specific date?
if you need your order by a certain day, you need to contact us before ordering to make sure its possible to get the item in time
I can’t log into my account?
If you can’t log in to your account, you probably didn’t create one yet, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to help you.
TENTATIVE PROCESSING AND SHIPPING TIMES
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Ontario
1-2 days processing and
- 1-2 days shipping, overall time 2-4 business days (US and Canada)
- 4-7 days shipping, overall time 5-9 business days (Europe)
- 4-7 days shipping, overall time 5-9 business days (Australia & International)
Weekends and holidays not included
Standard International/Expedited orders
3-5 days processing and
- 4-8 days shipping, overall time 7-13 business days (US and Canada)
- 4-7 days shipping, overall time 7-12 business days (Europe)
- 4-7 days shipping, overall time 7-12 business days (Australia & International)
Weekends and holidays not included
Please allow up to 14 business days during holidays and sales.
We will be shipping all our US and International EXPRESS packages with DHL
Please check out On Demand Delivery you can use this tool to update address, choose delivery time and location etc
Please make sure your shipping address is complete and correct.
We may not be able to accommodate address changes after your order has been placed.
Please make sure, apartment numbers are provided and correct.
- Rates are calculated at checkout
- Free shipping on orders above $300USD ( U.S, Canada and Europe ) and $500 for Australia
- Signature available
Shipping fees do not cover duties and taxes, shipping fees are paid to the shipping company and duties and taxes are paid to your government.
ITEM NOT DELIVERED?
If you have not yet received your order within the estimated delivery time, please allow an extra 2-3 days because packages may be delayed.
If after contacting the shipping company, (CANADA POST or DHL), you still need assistance regarding locating your order feel free to contact us at email@example.com and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
CANADA POST: please call Canada post at 416-979-3033 (1-866-607-6301 Outside of Canada) with your tracking number and they’ll be able to help you
DHL: please call DHL 1 (855) 345-7447 with your tracking number and they’ll be able to help you
USPS: please call USPS 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777) with your tracking number and they’ll be able to help you
Our policy lasts 30 days after delivery date, If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t approve a return request.
Items must be received back at the return address within 30 days of delivery date to receive a store credit.
If an item is received after the 30 days has passed, you'll be charged a 50% restocking fee.
Pack your item(s) securely in the original product packaging, if possible.
All items must be returned in original condition (including return post card, packaging, and accessories). All items must be unworn, unaltered and unwashed.
We unfortunately do not offer refunds. Orders can only be returned for a store credit.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Shipping costs are non-refundable, shipping costs will only be refunded if there is an error with the order.
Order/ return processing times are slightly longer, during sale events and holidays.
EXCHANGES & STORE CREDIT
We can't ensure the items you want will be available by the time your returned items are received, so we do not offer exchanges.
We will issue you a store credit once we've received your return, please allow 7 business to process your return and issue the store credit.
If it has been 7 business days and you haven't received your store credit, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, return request ID and return tracking number.
The store credit never expires.
We do not accept returns on clearance items (final sale), they will be sent back to you, or you'll be charge a 50% restocking fee.
If you receive a defective, damaged or the incorrect item please contact us within 2 days of receiving your package at email@example.com
We unfortunately cannot guarantee cancellation if the order has started processing. To make sure you receive your order in time, we will start processing the orders as soon as we receive it , this means once your order has been placed you may not be able to cancel it.
EDITING AN ORDER
Please make sure your shipping address is complete and correct before you check out, we may not be able to edit the order before it ships out.
We may not be able to make changes to your order after it is confirmed. Please make sure to add the correct items in the correct sizes plus any coupon codes you may have before placing your order
Our prices change in response to demand, fashion trends, inventory, and promotions, so unfortunately we will not refund or credit the difference between your purchase price and the current price available.
- for gathered/flair skirts, your waist measurement is the most important measurement
- for mini or maxi infinity dresses, infinity tops etc, your waist is the most important measurement
- for closed back dresses (sleeved dresses or dresses with zipper closure), pick a size according to your largest measurement ie if your bust is 36 inches and your waist is 30 inches you'll need a size M, if your bust is 42 and your waist is 29, you'll need a size L.
- your hip measurement is only important for items fitted from waist down e.g pants, shorts, jumpsuits, rompers, fitted skirts, mermaid infinity etc in which your hip measurement should be the deciding factor.
- for infinity jumpsuits, you only need your waist and hip measurements. pick a size according to your largest measurement ie if your waist is 30 inches and hips 42 you'll need a size L.
- for closed back jumpsuits (sleeved dresses or dresses with zipper closure), pick a size according to your largest measurement ie if your bust is 36 inches and your waist is 30 inches and hips 43 you'll need a size L.
- most of our clothes are made from ankara fabric which is 100% cotton so it has no stretch
- please contact us if you are unsure of your correct size
CUSTOM CHARGES (SOUTH AMERICA, EUROPE, ASIA, AUSTRALIA, AFRICA)
This doesn't apply to Canada and USA