HOW DO I CONTACT OFUURE?
You can fill out this form to contact us here
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS AND SHIP AN ORDER?
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
SIGNED UP FOR NEWSLETTER AND DIDN'T GET A CODE?
When you sign up for our newsletter you'll receive an email to confirm subscription.
After you confirm subscription you'll receive another email with your coupon code, if you don't see it immediately please check your junk/spam mail.
You can also try and subscribe again, as you may have spelt your email address incorrectly.
If you still don’t see it please contact us at email@example.com and we will be glad to help you.
WHAT DO I DO IF MY ORDER IS DELAYED OR LOST?
DHL and Canadapost are having delivery delays because of pandemic and the large amounts of shipments.
For Canadian orders: please contact Canada post at 416-979-3033 (1-866-607-6301 Outside of Canada) with your tracking number and they’ll be able to help you
For Express, U.S, and International orders shipped with DHL: please call DHL 1 (855) 345-7447 with your tracking number and they’ll be able to help you
If after contacting the post office service (CANADAPOST or DHL), you still need assistance regarding locating your order feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY ORDER?
We unfortunately will not be allowing order cancellation. To make sure you receive your items ASAP, we will start processing your order as soon as we receive it. This means that once your order has been placed, you will be unable to cancel it
SHIPPING ADDRESSES: Please make sure your shipping address is complete and correct, we may not be able to edit the orders before they're sipped out. Please make sure, apt numbers are provided and correct.
EDITING ORDERS: We may not be able to make changes to your order after it is confirmed as our team will have already started processing your order, please make sure the items added are correct and in the correct sizes. We have our size charts in the item descriptions of each item, we also have tips for choosing the best sizing options.
CAN I RETURN AN ITEM THAT IS FINAL SALE?
We unfortunately do not allow returns for clearance items as they are final sale.
According to our return policy https://ofuure.com/a/returns they’ll be returned to you or you’ll be charged a 50% restocking fee
DOES OFUURE TAKE CUSTOM ORDERS?
We do not customize swimwear.
- For custom orders please contact us via this form
- We do not sell fabric.
DOES OFUURE HAVE A PHYSICAL STORE?
Unfortunately not, all transactions are made online thorough our website.
WHEN WILL MY PRE-ORDER ITEM SHIP?
Pre-order items have their shipping date in the description.
If you order has a pre-order item all the items will ship together on the dispatch day of the pre-order item. If you wish to split up the order, there will be an additional shipping cost
HOW DO I LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT?
If you can’t log in to your account, you probably didn’t create one yet, email us at email@example.com and we will be glad to help you.
for choosing your swimsuit top, you use the bust size size chart for full tops and the CUP/bra size size chart for bikini tops ie if your bust measurement is 36 inches but your bra size is 32D you'll need a S for a regular swimsuit top and M for bikini top
- for choosing your high waist bottoms, your waist measurement is the most important measurement e.g if your waist is 27 inches and your hips are 40 inches you can wear a size S or M bottoms
- for one pieces your bust is the most important measurement
- for low waist swimsuit bottoms, your hip measurement is more important than your waist measurement, if your hips are 40 inches and your waist is 23 inches, you'll need size M low waist bottoms.
TENTATIVE PROCESSING AND SHIPPING TIMES
We ship worldwide.
1-2 days processing and
- 1-3 days shipping, overall time 2-5 business days (Canada)
- 2-3 days shipping, overall time 3-5 business days (US)
- 4-7 days shipping, overall time 5-9 business days (Europe)
- 4-7 days shipping, overall time 5-9 business days (Australia & International)
Weekends and holidays not included
Standard International/Expedited orders
5-7 days processing and
- 4-8 days shipping, overall time 9-15 business days (US and Canada)
- 6-10 days shipping, overall time 11-17 business days (Europe)
- 6-10 days shipping, overall time 11-17 business days (Australia & International)
Weekends and holidays not included
Please allow up to 14 business days during holidays and sale events.
Please make sure your shipping address is complete and correct.
We may not be able to accommodate address changes after your order has been placed.
Please make sure, apartment numbers are provided and correct.
- Rates are calculated at checkout
- Free shipping on orders above $300USD ( U.S, Canada, Europe, Australia )
- Signature available
ROUTE PACKAGE PROTECTION
Please add Route package protection at checkout.
Route provides protection for shipments that are lost, broken, or stolen. By deselecting shipping protection, ÖFUURË is not liable for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
For more information on how ROUTE shipping protection works, click Here
All shipments crossing international borders are subject to the assessment of duties and taxes imposed by the importing country’s government. OFUURE has no control over these charges as they vary between countries. They are your responsibility.
Shipping fees do not cover duties and taxes, shipping fees are paid to the shipping company and duties and taxes are paid to your government.
Please note that shipping fees are non-refundable and return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility. OFUURE does not provide return shipping labels. A handling fee will be assessed on orders that are refused by the customer at the time of delivery or returned due to an "un-deliverable" or incomplete address.
ITEM NOT DELIVERED?
If you have not yet received your order within the estimated delivery time, please allow an extra 2-3 days because packages may be delayed.
If after contacting the shipping company, (CANADA POST or DHL), you still need assistance regarding locating your order feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
CANADA POST: please call Canada post at 416-979-3033 (1-866-607-6301 Outside of Canada) with your tracking number and they’ll be able to help you
DHL: please call DHL 1 (855) 345-7447 with your tracking number and they’ll be able to help you
USPS: please call USPS 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777) with your tracking number and they’ll be able to help you
- for gathered/flair skirts, your waist measurement is the most important measurement
- for mini or maxi infinity dresses, infinity tops etc, your waist is the most important measurement
- for closed back dresses (sleeved dresses or dresses with zipper closure), pick a size according to your largest measurement ie if your bust is 36 inches and your waist is 30 inches you'll need a size M, if your bust is 42 and your waist is 29, you'll need a size L.
- your hip measurement is only important for items fitted from waist down e.g pants, shorts, jumpsuits, rompers, fitted skirts, mermaid infinity etc in which your hip measurement should be the deciding factor.
- for infinity jumpsuits, you only need your waist and hip measurements. pick a size according to your largest measurement ie if your waist is 30 inches and hips 42 you'll need a size L.
- for closed back jumpsuits (sleeved dresses or dresses with zipper closure), pick a size according to your largest measurement ie if your bust is 36 inches and your waist is 30 inches and hips 43 you'll need a size L.
- most of our clothes are made from ankara fabric which is 100% cotton so it has no stretch
- please contact us if you are unsure of your correct size