How long does it take to process and ship an order?
How do I return/exchange?
How do I contact OFUURE?
General enquiry: email@example.com
Order enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press + Events: email@example.com
Business/Wholesale Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have not received my order?
How do I cancel an order?
Contact us at email@example.com within 24 hours to cancel your order.
Something is wrong with my order?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number along with your concerns.
Does OFUURE make custom orders?
We do not customize swimwear.
Unfortunately, we don’t customize our items, they ship as they are.
- for custom orders please contact us via this form
- We do not sell fabric.
Do we have a physical store?
Unfortunately not, all transactions are made online thorough our website.
Signed up for the newsletter and i didn’t get a code?
When you sign up for our newsletter you'll receive an email to confirm subscription.
You can also try and subscribe again, as you may have spelt your email address incorrectly.
If you still don’t see it please contact us at email@example.com and we will be glad to help you.
I ordered a Pre-order item, when will it ship?
Pre-order items have their shipping date in the description.
I need my order by a specific date?
I can’t log into my account?
for choosing your swimsuit top, you use the bust size size chart for full tops and the CUP/bra size size chart for bikini tops ie if your bust measurement is 36 inches but your bra size is 32D you'll need a S for a regular swimsuit top and M for bikini top
- for choosing your high waist bottoms, your waist measurement is the most important measurement e.g if your waist is 27 inches and your hips are 40 inches you can wear a size S or M bottoms
- for one pieces your bust is the most important measurement
- for low waist swimsuit bottoms, your hip measurement is more important than your waist measurement, if your hips are 40 inches and your waist is 23 inches, you'll need size M low waist bottoms.
If an item is received after the 30 days has passed, you'll be charged a 50% restocking fee.
Pack your item(s) securely in the original product packaging, if possible.
We unfortunately do not offer refunds. Orders can only be returned for a store credit.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Order/ return processing times are slightly longer, during sale events and holidays.
We can't ensure the items you want will be available by the time your returned items are received, so we do not offer exchanges.
The store credit never expires.
EDITING AN ORDER
TENTATIVE PROCESSING AND SHIPPING TIMES
We ship worldwide from Toronto, Ontario
1-2 Business days shipping, overall time 2-4 business days (US and Canada)
4-7 Business days shipping, overall time 5-9 business days (Europe)
4-7 Business days shipping, overall time 5-9 business days (Australia & International)
2-3 Business days shipping, overall time 5-10 business days (US)
2-7 Business days shipping, overall time 5-12 business days (Canada)
5-8 Business days shipping, overall time 8-13 business days (Europe)
5-8 Business days shipping, overall time 8-13 business days (Australia & International)
Weekends and holidays not included
Please make sure your shipping address is complete and correct.
We may not be able to accommodate address changes after your order has been placed.
Please make sure, apartment numbers are provided and correct.
- Rates are calculated at checkout
- Free shipping on orders above $350USD ( U.S, Canada ) and $550 ( Europe and Australia )
- Signature available
ITEM NOT DELIVERED?
DHL: please call DHL 1 (855) 345-7447 with your tracking number and they’ll be able to help you
- for gathered/flair skirts, your waist measurement is the most important measurement
- for mini or maxi infinity dresses, infinity tops etc, your waist is the most important measurement
- most of our clothes are made from ankara fabric which is 100% cotton so it has no stretch
- please contact us if you are unsure of your correct size
CUSTOM CHARGES (SOUTH AMERICA, EUROPE, ASIA, AUSTRALIA, AFRICA)
This doesn't apply to Canada and USA